Friday, October 17, 2014

Not one more blog!!!

I have thought about this for a while and finally decided to add to the piles of blogs on fashion and style and all of that. There are so many really amazing blogs already on street style, shopping, fashion, high fashion and the like, but I recently realized that this blog was for me. It was a way to catalogue all the information that was clouding my mind and amassing a rather intimidating list of bookmarks, so here we are.

When I first thought of this blog I lived in a midwestern college town that would like to believe its city but has all the characteristics of a small town (no shade, no hate, just love here). Since then I've moved to a bigger metropolis for a year and then big leap later wound up in Africa. I've been here just over 6 months and I can't lie, I'm experiencing quite a bit of fashion withdrawal (specifically shopping withdrawal) and without my ever faithful Hobby Lobby, Michaels, Jo-Anns or whatever handy craft store around, I'm also experiencing some diy withdrawal but hopefully this blog will help with that. I guess time will tell...

No comments:

Post a Comment